- Improve culture of larval fish and molluscs.
- Optimalization culture of native species.
- Identification of new Artemia habitats.
- Genetic characterization of Artemia populations.
- Investigate the suitability of Artemia strains for aquaculture.
aquaculture, Artemia, Arthropoda, Chile, coral reefs, Crustacea, cultivated and artificial habitats, agriculture, deep sea culture, inland salt lakes, Invertebrata, maintenance and change of biodiversity, genetics, larval rearing, nutrition, marine and coastal habitats, marine biodiversity, Metazoa, origins, phylogeny, evolution, ponds, lakes, standing waters, S-America, socio-economy, systematics, taxonomy, inventorying, classification, TE Pacific, Tropical East Pacific
|De Meester, Luc||promotor|
|Laboratory of Aquaculture & Artemia Reference Center||member|
|Animal Ecology and Systematics Section||member|
created:2011-12-14 14:18:59 UTC, source:iweto